The Cityringen Metro Project – Copenhagen
I.CO.P., with its subsidiary I.CO.P. Denmark ApS, executed major foundation works on different stations of the new Copenhagen metro line. The new underground ring has a total length of 17,4 km and connects all central areas of Copenhagen. The new underground will transport 130 million passengers every year, with 24/24h coverage and a waiting time of 100 seconds between one train and the next one.
CMT – Copenhagen Metro Team
January 2011 – September 2016
The project included several works, such as:
- Execution of secant piles diam. 1.000 mm at Enghave Plads, at Vibenhus Runddel, at KK Østerport and at Kongens Nytorv;
- Execution of drilling secant piles at Skjolds Plads (DN 1.000 mm) and at Gammel Strand (DN 800 mm);
- Execution of D-Walls 1.200 mm in Trianglen Plads;
- Diaphragm walls and ground treatment works at Engave Plads;
- Executions of consolidation grouting at Frederiksberg;
- Temporary dewatering of break-in / break-out of TBM;
- Execution of ground improvement works whit injections inside the tunnels between NOR e NUP stations;
- Execution of grouting works at Marmorkirken site and Øster Søgade;
- Execution of a technical room made by jet ground columns DN 1.500 mm at Trianglen Station;
- Execution of secant piles diam. 1.000 at Skjolds Plads, secant piles diam. 602 and jet grouting at Poul Henningsens Plads, anchors and micropiles at Gammel Strand, grouting and compensation grouting at Frederiksberg.